We will be holding open days at our Liverpool office every Wednesday from now until September 2015. Tea and biscuits provided, no appoint required!
Just come along between 12-5pm (if you can't make it on Wednesdays, feel free to pop in any other days from 12pm) and bring all of the following information with you:
* Formal proof of pay scale – ie local authority payslip or letter
* Proof of Right to Work: Passport or Full Birth Certificate
* Proof of National Insurance
* Visa for overseas applicants
* Proof of Photo ID: Passport or Driving License
* Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
* Current CV: To cover 10 year work history
* Proof of Address x 2: Driving License & Utility Bills (dated within the last 3 months)
* Previous Addresses: to cover the last 5 years
* Payment of £44 for new DBS if required. Payment can be made online via our payment portal (this will attract a £1.70 processing fee), cheque, Postal Order or Cash.
* Original Qualification Certificates
* Original DBS certificate (if issued after 17th June 2013)
You will ideally have:
*At least 6 months recent experience in a school setting
*Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
*Ability to plan and manage own workload
*Self-motivation and self-confidence and ability to use initiative when required
*Creativity, and innovation in delivery of learning
*A passion for the direct development of children and young people
**Experience with special needs is advantageous
As part of the Celsian team, you will benefit from:
*Competitive rates of pay
*Access to hundreds of our partner schools and vacancies
*Dedicated consultant to give you help and advice
*24 hr on-call support
*Bonus schemes (including loyalty rewards and refer a friend bonuses)
And much more….
Celsian Education are committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. A valid DBS certificate will be required for these posts however If you do not have one, call us for details on how to attain one.
If you feel you have the right skills and relevant experience, contact our office on 0151 236 9500.