UK Education Recruitment Since 1993
Benefits for teaching and support staff:
Guaranteed pay, career enhancement and development opportunities
We work with Primary, Secondary and SEND teachers and support staff all over the UK, finding them fulfilling work at fantastic schools that match their requirements perfectly.
As a Celsian staff member, we'll work in partnership with you to ensure that we find your perfect role. We aim to contact you within 1 working day of receiving your application and a registration interview organised within 24 hours or whenever is suitable for you. Our consultants will give full and detailed job specs wherever possible offering complete transparency thorough the job finding process. Our recruiters are proactive in finding you a role and market you to suitable organisations.
We offer you
- Guaranteed pay with very competitive rates
- Detailed interview advice and training
- Weekly contact whilst working for us
- Accurate and constructive feedback throughout the whole recruitment process and beyond
Refer a Friend
You probably know other brilliant teachers and support staff with the same commitment to children’s development as you.
If you have friends who are fully qualified Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors or Teaching Assistants we can help them find teaching work and you will get vouchers for recommending them! Follow this link to fund out more.
Benefits for schools and educational facilities:
At Celsian, we put the child at the heart of everything we do. Our industry-leading safeguarding procedures are shaped around the needs not only of schools and children but our candidates too. They also adhere to the Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
We help candidates and schools through every step, including:
- NCTL (GTC) Confirmation (as appropriate to role) and QTS/QTLS check
- Prohibition Order Check
- Fully enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List Check
- DBS Update Service Check every six months (if candidate has signed up)
- New DBS will be applied if it has been over 12 months since the date of issue (and no update service sign up)
- Childcare Disqualification Declaration
- Minimum two references covering two years
- 10 years of documented work history
- All gaps in classroom working history checked and verified
- Overseas police check (if applicable)
- Proof of ID and Right to Work in the UK
- Evidence of qualifications and training
- Face-to-face interview.
- Contract for Services
- Declaration of Criminal Convictions
- Medical and Health Declaration
- Competency Questionnaire
- CPD and future requirements assessment
We hold such a high commitment to safeguarding that every one of our dedicated branch consultants has access to Safer Recruitment training (NSPCC/Lucy Faithfull Foundation).
Read our Customer Service Policy here
Read our Complaints Policy here